Your safety and the safety of our employees is our top priority.
During this time of rapid change due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have implemented a number of protective measures per the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Here are some of the steps we have in place to help ensure your safety:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available inside and outside the lounge.
- Face masks/coverings that effectively cover your nose and mouth are required throughout your travel journey; including our guest lounge, while boarding and deplaning and the duration of your flight.
Face coverings with vents or exhalation valves, mesh material or other obviously transparent cloth coverings (excluding non-porous see-through materials like plastic) will not be allowed, and a disposable face mask will be made available for your use.
Face shields may be used in addition to a face covering, but not in lieu of.
- The waiting area in the lounge is sanitized after and between each family or group of guests.
- The lounge is deep cleaned with high-grade disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners daily.
- The interior of the aircraft cabin touch points are disinfected after each flight.
- All employees are required to wear masks, including pilots during preflight and postflight duties.
- Taking our employees’ temperatures before duty in accordance with CDC best practices guidance.
In Hawaii, the culture of the Aloha Spirit is naturally displayed in our greeting with a warm hug or handshake. In light of the current situation, and for everyone’s safety and benefit, we ask you to refrain from these gestures.
For now, our Aloha Spirit and warm smiles will be extended to you through our kind words and gestures.
Thank you for your trust in Lanai Air. We hope you enjoy the tranquility Lanai offers and we look forward to welcoming you back on board for many years to come.
Your Lanai Air team.