Your safety and the safety of our employees is our top priority.
During this time of rapid change due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have implemented a number of protective measures per the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Here are some of the steps we have in place to help ensure your safety:
- Hand sanitizer stations are available inside and outside the lounge.
- Disposable face masks are available for your use
- The waiting area in the lounge is sanitized after and between each family or group of guests.
- The lounge is deep cleaned with high-grade disinfectants and multi-purpose cleaners daily.
- The interior of the aircraft cabin touch points are disinfected after each flight.
- All employees are required to wear masks, including pilots during preflight and postflight duties.
- Taking our employees’ temperatures before duty in accordance with CDC best practices guidance.
In Hawaiʻi, the culture of the Aloha Spirit is naturally displayed in our greeting with a warm hug or handshake. In light of the current situation, and for everyone’s safety and benefit, we ask you to refrain from these gestures.
For now, our Aloha Spirit and warm smiles will be extended to you through our kind words and gestures.
Thank you for your trust in Lāna‘i Air. We hope you enjoy the tranquility Lāna‘i offers and we look forward to welcoming you back on board for many years to come.
Your Lāna‘i Air team.